PDA

View Full Version : Google Hangouts Gets Higher Quality Video

IAIB Admin
11-10-2015, 07:26 AM
Google announced some changes to google hangouts. Hangout Calls on the web have been streamlined and video quality has been improved.

More... (http://www.ibroadcastnetwork.org/news/google-hangouts-gets-higher-quality-video)

Dana
11-10-2015, 07:47 AM
This is great news.

sunkast
11-10-2015, 10:02 AM
I remain skeptical as to just how improved the quality will be. The 'screenshot' they used is completely unrealistic since almost no body has a professional level HD camera and perfect lighting like they depict. Also, doesn't matter how improved the quality is if the user is sitting in a dimly lit room.

Dana
11-10-2015, 10:32 AM
JUST IN- WOW, READ THE 102 COMMENTS ON THIS GUYS PAGE! 99% are BUMMED OUT, DUE TO GOOGLE REMOVING MANY FEATURES, TO MAKE THIS UP-GRADE.

sunkast
11-10-2015, 06:04 PM
Yeah removing those features kind of suck. One of the articles I read about the improvement in quality made it sound like they more or less are starting over. While it is unlikely that the features will return, I don't think it was completely ruled out in the future.

Dana
11-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Yeah removing those features kind of suck. One of the articles I read about the improvement in quality made it sound like they more or less are starting over. While it is unlikely that the features will return, I don't think it was completely ruled out in the future.

I hope you are right Brother.