PDA

View Full Version : Steve From Podnutz

podnutz
06-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, I'm Steve Cherubino from Podnutz.com. I found out about this site through Andrew Zarian and I think it's a fantastic idea. I'm really happy someone is actually providing such a needed association in a structured and professional way. I've been a podcaster for about 4 years now. It is definitely one of the best things I have ever done in my life. It's incredibly rewarding and you meet friends for life.
I'm actually in the process of selling my podcasting network. I'm having a career change and the topics I used to podcast about (computers/technology) are becoming less and less of my life. (I posted a thread about the sale, if anyone is interested)
I'm still happy to join this community, because though I may not be podcasting about computers in the future, I have a feeling I'll be podcasting about something! Talk to ya soon.

andrewzarian
06-03-2012, 04:12 PM
Hey Steve,

Welcome to the IAIB.Its amazing how many great people I have meet because of podcasting. Please feel free to post about the sale of the site under the "For Sale" section of the forum. I hope to see you doing a new show soon!!