PDA

View Full Version : Podcasting Tips for a new podcaster. Ask questions here

andrewzarian
09-28-2015, 09:56 AM
This thread is for people starting out in podcasting. What are some questions you have. Im sure many of our members will be able to assist with tips and advice.

Podnutter
09-29-2015, 06:42 AM
I have been trying to get back into the groove of things for a while but I just cant figure out how to do this technically. I have had a lot of issues, everything from the computer crashing to my audio sounding like a robot.

How does everyone here make sure they are able to record every week with no issues.?

andrewzarian
09-30-2015, 05:41 AM
I have been trying to get back into the groove of things for a while but I just cant figure out how to do this technically. I have had a lot of issues, everything from the computer crashing to my audio sounding like a robot.

How does everyone here make sure they are able to record every week with no issues.?

Amazing question. I have been doing internet broadcasting for about 7 years now and I can tell you that you will never be 100% issue free. Yesterday we had some major issues while recording. The only thing you can do is have a backup just in case an issue pops up.

Crisis management is something you learn and deal with :)

mcphillips
10-01-2015, 02:47 PM
I'm told that if you record on a Mac, you will never have a problem or a failure. Macs just work. Or so I'm told.

Dana
10-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Amazing question. I have been doing internet broadcasting for about 7 years now and I can tell you that you will never be 100% issue free. Yesterday we had some major issues while recording. The only thing you can do is have a backup just in case an issue pops up.

Crisis management is something you learn and deal with :)

Very wise words!