PDA

View Full Version : Can You Make Two Logitech c920's Play Nice... with Each Other?

TomSinclair
10-28-2014, 07:31 PM
Sorry I have offended you. I have removed my posts.

Podnutter
10-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Sorry But this is a really scummy thing to do. I have reported this to the IAIB and hope they do something. This site is for people to share information with each other not to use a bait and switch to get people to tune in to your show. I probably would have watched you if you hadn't done this.

This is shameful...

W

TomSinclair
10-29-2014, 11:25 AM

Podnutter
10-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Enjoy having 5 people watch your show... I will never support anything you do from this moment on. You are no better than the so called consultants that charge for free information

W

Your shows name is perfect for you. you truly are a streaming idiot.

erictimmer
10-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Probably should have just posted the video after the fact and during the video say something like:

“Hey, if you like these check out the show live or subscribe”

That way you don't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Just my 2 cents.

PaulSaunders
10-29-2014, 12:20 PM
Probably should have just posted the video after the fact and during the video say something like:

“Hey, if you like these check out the show live or subscribe”

That way you don't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Just my 2 cents.

100 % agreed. If someone wants an example of how not to self promote this would be it. I like the stuff you do Tom but I have to say this isnt the way to promote something you discovered. I would have posted this after you did your podcast or if you want it to be more resourceful rather then getting viewership I would edit the segment and post that on its own.

brianmonroe
10-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Tom,

In all due respect. You are the one who needs to get over yourself. The whole point of the IAIB is the free sharing of knowledge so that others can learn and grow their skills. While there is a time and a place for promotion of shows this is not it. If you found a really cool tip or trick. Share it. Just like everyone else does here. Do not force others to watch a whole show just for that one tip.

TomSinclair
10-29-2014, 02:11 PM

JackWarner
10-29-2014, 05:26 PM
This is absolutely disposable. I completely agree with all of the above. Shame on you Tom!