can all enter the dates/times/URLs of our shows. Sort of a IAIB TV Guide
if you will.

I know I would love to tune in to some of the shows that different
people are doing IF... if it were easier for me to know when and what
they were.

Bad idea? Too hard to implement?

Amnon
05-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Folks, We need a common calendar here on the IAIB website.
What a great idea Tom. Even if it is not a calendar that we can edit ourselves, a list of shows and their info would be great. We could send the info to the admin and they can add it to the list. Very easy to implement (it is just another post) and if this forum software has a way of assigning admins to different sections, I will be more than glad to maintain it.
Andrew ??? Spence???

TomSinclair
05-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Looks like I'm an idiot (again).

There is already a calendar function built into the forum.

So... how about this. If you have a show airing anytime in the next month, please post it on the calendar with a link. And watch your # of viewers soar!!

P.S. Amnon, you're not an idiot, just me. ;)

TomSinclair
05-19-2012, 12:01 PM
P.P.S. As an example, I posted Amnon's show in the calendar as a weekly reoccurring event.

andrewzarian
05-21-2012, 04:06 AM
Hey Tom,

I think its a great idea for all our member's to post their shows in the calender. Its a great way of keeping track of everyones live broadcast.

Amnon
05-21-2012, 04:13 AM
P.S. Amnon, you're not an idiot, just me. ;)
I don't know. By the time I found that function, you already listed my show :-))))))))
Guys, it is in the dark blue line at the top, that starts with "New Posts" (and watch how much energy you use with your hand when you go "DUH" :-)

TomSinclair
05-21-2012, 01:35 PM
As other IAIB member discover this feature, perhaps the IAIB web gurus can be sweet-talked into posting the current day's calendar on the IAIB home page for all to see.

andrewzarian
05-24-2012, 12:06 PM
how did you guys get the shows to post every week? For some reason I cant get it to set up as a repeating event

Amnon
05-24-2012, 12:21 PM
The "End date" of the event is not an hour later, but a year or two later :-)

andrewzarian
05-24-2012, 01:03 PM
ahh ok thanks. Think that will do it!

TomSinclair
05-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Ah. Looks like the calendar is filling up! Don't wait. Grap your show time today!

TomSinclair
05-27-2012, 09:10 PM
If you haven't looked lately, the calendar is almost overflowing with shows. Makes me think there ought to be an Internet TV Guide out there somewhere.