PDA

View Full Version : I want to start online Internet Radio. which service you recommend.I am totally new

Rashid
10-01-2014, 11:49 AM
HI.
I want to start online Radio for my city.Please recommend me services or servers to stream online radio.Thanks

mcphillips
10-03-2014, 05:47 AM
What is your level of expertise with audio? What equipment do you have? What services are available to you? Are you planning to broadcast music or talk? How many hours per day do you plan to broadcast?

Rashid
10-05-2014, 07:07 AM
I am planning to broadcast some music or recorded stuff online and between this 2 hr of live talk daily.On equipment at start I just want to use some basic stuff.Please recommend me everything.Its not actually a music station but actually I will run stuff related with my city,politics,sports,entertainment everything happening in my city

podcastcoach
10-06-2014, 09:40 AM
I use listen2myradio.com for schoolofpodcasting.fm there are tons of services. Mike has you going in the right direction. You need to know your content so you can pick the best format. I'm mono as most of my stuff is just talk, but some directories won't list your show if you're not stereo.

andrewzarian
10-06-2014, 12:25 PM
There are many streaming services out there and the pricing can be anywhere from 4 dollars a month all the way to a few 100. At GFQ we use StreamMonster.com for our audio streaming.