PDA

View Full Version : Skype TX info / Release DATE

andrewzarian
08-04-2014, 09:13 AM
I just got this email from Skype regarding Skype TX

"The good news is that we’re working hard to make Skype TX generally available before the end of 2014 so broadcasters can start revolutionising their broadcasts with millions of people on Skype.

In the meantime, don’t forget to visit the Skype in Media website for the latest news and to see how people are already using Skype like Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Ellen Show, The White House, Marvel, Syco, TED and X Games as well as a range of news organisations. Assisting producers/broadcasters to revolutionise the way TV formats are made.

We’ll be in touch as soon as we have a confirmed date to launch Skype TX so keep an eye on your inbox - we’ve got big things planned!

Speak soon,

The Skype TX team"

So It will be arriving before the end of 2014

Dan Ortego
08-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Very useful information so thanks for posting. I communicate quite a bit to Europe so this may well be the preferred option vs. the Telos system I'm considering. I was aware of Skype TX but at my level I haven't been able to find any more than marketing hype. I just registered to receive updates on its deployment.

andrewzarian
08-04-2014, 12:01 PM
I had a chance to speak to some Reps and see a demo of Skype TX at NAB this year. It looks like something that many broadcasters are going to consider.

MovieBuff
08-04-2014, 12:49 PM
I had a chance to speak to some Reps and see a demo of Skype TX at NAB this year. It looks like something that many broadcasters are going to consider.

That sounds great!