PDA

View Full Version : midroll.com podcast advertising

oscarmartz
06-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Anyone here use Midroll.com ? I just discovered them and wanted to know some more info from people using the service. It seems like Podtrac has some competition

TommySulivan
06-24-2014, 04:47 AM
Wow these guys seem to be much more aggressive than Podtrac. It might be time for a lot of people to look at what midroll is doing. Is still a very small list of companies advertising on podcasts so it maybe the same thing but its great to see companies working to get us some money

podcastcoach
06-25-2014, 05:22 AM
Wow these guys seem to be much more aggressive than Podtrac. It might be time for a lot of people to look at what midroll is doing. Is still a very small list of companies advertising on podcasts so it maybe the same thing but its great to see companies working to get us some money

I believe they are looking for people who are getting big numbers per download, although with their site redesign they may have changed their thoughts on this.

SrClinton
07-02-2014, 07:36 PM
I believe they are looking for people who are getting big numbers per download, although with their site redesign they may have changed their thoughts on this.

They are looking still looking for people with big numbers per download. I went to their site and sent them a message asking some question, with their reply not answering a single question that I had asked, but questions about my show and the download numbers. When I responded back to them, I pointed out that they hadn't answered a single question that I had asked, but gave them a little info about my show. I also said that if I didn't get a response to my questions that I would simply let others know not to deal with them. They did respond back answering the questions, but then they said that they wanted a screen shot of my download stat page for the last 8 to 12 episodes.
Personally I am not going to deal with them again for a while, but I do believe that some here could make some great money with them.