PDA

View Full Version : GameAttack Debuts 06/21/2014

JaseRossi
06-17-2014, 05:10 PM
VideoGameMag.com is proud to announce that on June 21st 2014 we will be launching, GameAttack! The Anything and Everything Gaming Podcast!

GameAttack will air every Saturday at 8 pm CST, 9 pm EST, 6 pm PST and will cover topics of Gaming News, Gaming Hardware, Gaming Software. So pretty much anything GAMING!

We hope that everyone will tune in every week and if you can’t, you can be sure to download it from the iTunes Music Store and on VideoGameMag.com.

We will be doing a LIVE studio cam so you can watch as we tape the episodes. You will also be able to watch the replay videos on our YouTube channel.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter to know when we go Live and when we post new episodes!

Follow GameAttack on Twitter! (http://www.twitter.com/gameattacklive)

Thanks,

Jase

JaseRossi
06-21-2014, 08:33 AM
Just a heads up guys,

I am so sick today so we will be moving the debut date to July 5th. I want to make sure I am over this and my doctor appts will be all done by then.

I want GameAttack to be awesome and I don't want the first show to look or sound bad. You only get one first impression.

Thanks for the support and understanding!

Jase

Dan Ortego
06-21-2014, 01:13 PM
Good luck with your show and just remember; life occasionally gets in the way of our plans.

MyTakeRadio
06-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Good Luck Jase!

JaseRossi
06-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Good luck with your show and just remember; life occasionally gets in the way of our plans.

True! Thanks for the support! :)

JaseRossi
06-24-2014, 02:17 PM
Good Luck Jase!

Thanks man! love the show btw! :)