PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial: Audio for Live Streaming

MovieBuff
06-07-2014, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQP4E67KwBU

Dan Ortego
06-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Hello MovieBuff,
This is an excellent resource link and I do appreciate that you took the time and effort to share it. In fact, much of what you post is very helpful to me, and I'm sure this holds true with a lot of folks here on the forum. I'm amazed of the number and frequency that you provide this kind of information. While all of us contribute to the forum by providing links of content that's relevant to our passion, you have taken this to an art form that certainly deserves special recognition.

Regards,

MovieBuff
06-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Hello MovieBuff,
This is an excellent resource link and I do appreciate that you took the time and effort to share it. In fact, much of what you post is very helpful to me, and I'm sure this holds true with a lot of folks here on the forum. I'm amazed of the number and frequency that you provide this kind of information. While all of us contribute to the forum by providing links of content that's relevant to our passion, you have taken this to an art form that certainly deserves special recognition.

Regards,

Thanks Dan Ortego,

I was kind of worried that I was over-posting lol. I have been on vacation for a full month and I am waiting for my programmer to finalize our project for my Master's thesis defense. I felt horrible doing nothing, so I figured I would watch as many live broadcasts, interact, and share interesting findings. This forum community is excellent and constructive. I have found so many gems here and saved money buying equipment. I recently spoke to Amnon for the first time and the guy is incredibly nice and sincere. Again, thanks Dan. I really appreciate it and I am really looking forward to hearing or watching your show(s).

andrewzarian
06-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Great post Moviebuff!