PDA

View Full Version : Huge Fan of The Bald Truth & The GFQ Network

Common Law Wife
03-26-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of The Bald Truth & The GFQ Network, and while I am not always participating in the chat - I'm always around watching.

So a little about me.. Well if you watch The Bald Truth then you know who I am already. If you don't, you need to watch :p

I'm excited to be able to participate on this forum, and get to know more about the people behind the mics/ cameras/ keyboards. I'm not all that broadcasting savvy, but I do enjoy watching/listening to the online shows.

andrewzarian
03-26-2012, 07:58 PM
We are all big fans of Spencers !!

Spencer Kobren
03-28-2012, 04:54 PM
We are all big fans of Spencers !!
That's news to me.:)

bushido
02-18-2013, 09:50 AM
I always get a strange pinch during the rare times spencer will curse. Sorta of like the same feeling you'd get if you saw george bush at a reggae concert. But good show, fact is that whole network is pretty thought provoking.

Spencer Kobren
02-18-2013, 08:50 PM
I always get a strange pinch during the rare times spencer will curse. Sorta of like the same feeling you'd get if you saw george bush at a reggae concert. But good show, fact is that whole network is pretty thought provoking.

LOL, I love it!

MovieBuff
10-21-2013, 10:01 PM
http://newsroom.cumc.columbia.edu/2013/10/21/hair-regeneration-method-is-first-to-induce-new-human-hair-growth/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=hair-regeneration-method-is-first-to-induce-new-human-hair-growth

Spencer Kobren
10-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks MovieBuff! I'm having them on the show this week in case you want to check it out.

MovieBuff
10-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Thanks MovieBuff! I'm having them on the show this week in case you want to check it out.

I'll check it out. Btw I watched your show today on Youtube (The Free For All Ep. 92 - Woe Is Me Syndrome 10-25-13), very entertaining.

Andrew, how are you taking Spencer's video feed? Through Skype (Desktop presenter)? Also a side note, you are awesome Andrew!

andrewzarian
10-26-2013, 06:01 PM
Spencer is coming in via skype. We capture is video on one of our skype machines and send it to our production machine via HDMI

Spencer Kobren
10-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Andrew, how are you taking Spencer's video feed? Through Skype (Desktop presenter)? Also a side note, you are awesome Andrew!

I know the kid and he actually is awesome and great at what he does!...But don't tell him that too often, he already has a huge ego.