PDA

View Full Version : Wirecast Audio Levels

mcphillips
04-16-2014, 07:02 AM
Jeff Bradbury is using the USB output on his Behringer mixer for the program input to Wirecast on his Mac Pro. Even with the audio levels at normal operating level on the Behringer, the audio level meter in Wirecast shows low audio input. What audio levels are you seeing? Can you get to 0dB?

RadarGaming
04-16-2014, 07:43 AM
The audio is always low in Wirecast for me. But it normally sounds fine in the recording.

rwildman
04-16-2014, 11:36 AM
The audio levels reflected by the WireCast application do not accurately reflect actual input levels. Telestream support admits that this is the case and that they are looking into the possibility of making thing more accurate. It is doubtful that this will happen any time soon, IMO.

andrewzarian
04-16-2014, 01:16 PM
The audio levels reflected by the WireCast application do not accurately reflect actual input levels. Telestream support admits that this is the case and that they are looking into the possibility of making thing more accurate. It is doubtful that this will happen any time soon, IMO.

Yup. The levels on my console are totally different than what Wirecast is showing

jamesdelfresco
04-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Same issue here. The audio levels are not right

Podnutter
04-16-2014, 02:27 PM
Yup it is for sure not accurate

Amnon
04-17-2014, 06:01 AM
I don't really look at it. If the mixer says it is right, that is good enough for me :-)

RdDasha
05-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Make a recording in Wirecast 5 and compare to a recording in Media Express with the levels in both set to 0. Then compare the result in a DAW or similar software and post the results.