PDA

View Full Version : How to stand out in the podcasting world

PaulSaunders
03-29-2014, 06:58 AM
I ask this question because there are many people here on the IAIB forum who have successful podcasts. What can someone do to stand up in the podcasting world. there are thousands of podcast that probably cover the same topic you do.

andrewzarian
04-03-2014, 05:54 PM
I suggest to keep personality in your podcast. Many people tend to report rather then add personality.

Dan Ortego
04-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Although I remain on the sidelines as a viewer, I do agree that showmanship plays well on whether I stay connected with a broadcaster. I also find that some people are just more natural at this craft than others'.

jamesdelfresco
04-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Such a good question. I think the problem many people face is copying a format of style that other people are doing that works. I dont think its the format or content but the personality providing that content.

jamesdelfresco
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM
This is one of the most difficult questions to answer. Actually there are a bunch of people out there that "teach" podcasters how to stand out. Here is a few things I can suggest

1. Have a really kick ass website
2. Really high quality graphics for your podcast
3. Great Audio quality.

Podnutter
04-16-2014, 02:24 PM
This is one of the most difficult questions to answer. Actually there are a bunch of people out there that "teach" podcasters how to stand out. Here is a few things I can suggest

1. Have a really kick ass website
2. Really high quality graphics for your podcast
3. Great Audio quality.

I suggest all of this also but remember its not all about the look. If the content is crappy no one is going to listen

mcphillips
04-19-2014, 05:56 PM
What can someone do to stand up in the podcasting world?
Make money.