PDA

View Full Version : Tweaked Audio - Podcast Sponsorship

Podnutter
02-24-2014, 01:47 PM
I saw this today and was wondering if anyone else saw it? Is anyone here using Tweaked Audio for a sponsorship?

http://www.tweakedaudio.com/advertising.html

mcphillips
02-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Whatcha wanna bet it's a "per order" deal?

Podnutter
02-24-2014, 02:14 PM
Whats that mean? Im sorry I have never done an ad

mcphillips
02-24-2014, 02:23 PM
You advertise their product and get a commission for each one sold, if any are sold. Usually they aren't.

Bf400
03-02-2014, 02:28 PM
You advertise their product and get a commission for each one sold, if any are sold. Usually they aren't.
Aside from the fact that your response could have been a quote from Eeyore, I wonder what you base your answer on. I ask because our experience has been completely different.

If our podcasts can't generate actual sales then why should we expect advertisers to continue to pay us? Perhaps your experience is that your podcasts don't generate commissions. I'd venture to say that says a lot more about you and how much influence you have with your listeners than it does about the revenue sharing model you disparage.

Donovan
03-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Aside from the fact that your response could have been a quote from Eeyore, I wonder what you base your answer on. I ask because our experience has been completely different.

If our podcasts can't generate actual sales then why should we expect advertisers to continue to pay us? Perhaps your experience is that your podcasts don't generate commissions. I'd venture to say that says a lot more about you and how much influence you have with your listeners than it does about the revenue sharing model you disparage.

You do realize you can express an opinion without being adversarial, don't you?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Linuxcooldude
03-03-2014, 10:07 AM

It depends on who's your target audience, how many followers/viewers you have that watch your show.

PaulSaunders
03-03-2014, 01:45 PM

Would love to know if you work for that company....

Bf400
03-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Would love to know if you work for that company....

No, we do a couple of podcasts and have had advertisers who use this model.

mcphillips
03-04-2014, 06:11 AM
No, we do a couple of podcasts and have had advertisers who use this model.
Give us a link to your podcasts. It will be helpful to see how you operate. Maybe you can prove me wrong.

pmaguire613
04-25-2014, 05:06 AM
I just contacted them to get the lowdown - will keep you all posted. Every little bit helps, methinks :)