PDA

View Full Version : Still no Playlist?

Dahalabit
01-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Come on already..... Its been years that people have been asking for a playlist.. Anyone know whats going on? Are we ever going to see it ?

Dan Ortego
01-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Maybe I arrived late, but see a playlist where?

MovieBuff
01-13-2014, 06:35 PM
Maybe I arrived late, but see a playlist where?

Telestream Wirecast. One solution is to use VLC player with Desktop Presenter.

I wish they had a multi-iso recorder, a simple replay function, various countdown timers/clocks, better graphics and different scoreboards.

wdevn
02-08-2014, 03:23 AM
I also wish Telestream puts a playlist in Wirecast. I have mentioned this to them many times. A playlist would allow broadcasters to schedule past programming and insert regular things like ads. Telestream maybe afraid that a playlist may interfere with one other their other programming products.

cseeman
02-12-2014, 11:33 AM
If you're on Windows there is Shotkicker by a third party developer. I believe version 2.8 is free but there will be a small charge for version 3.0. Apparently Shotkicker Pro is now in development as well.

http://www.ghostmachinegames.com/wirecast.html

Preview of ShotKicker 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROto-Wtq5T8

I also wish Telestream puts a playlist in Wirecast. I have mentioned this to them many times. A playlist would allow broadcasters to schedule past programming and insert regular things like ads. Telestream maybe afraid that a playlist may interfere with one other their other programming products.

wdevn
02-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Thanks Cseeman for the information. I use mainly OSX. I will take a look now.

cseeman
02-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks Cseeman for the information. I use mainly OSX. I will take a look now.

As do I. I bootcamp my Macs when I need to use Windows only software.
The developer has shown interest in doing something similar on Mac.

Telestream is certainly investigating playlist support from what I understand.

cseeman
02-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Come on already..... Its been years that people have been asking for a playlist.. Anyone know whats going on? Are we ever going to see it ?

My guess is you will see it.
My suggestion is do give the Telestream developers very specific information how you would like it to work.
There are many ways to do playlisting so you should explain to them what you want to increase the possibility that a specific feature request on playlist functions will be included.

The developer do weigh the feature request as part of the decision making process so they do want direct contact.