PDA

View Full Version : Wirecast 30% off...Just Made the Jump to Wirecast 5

BradShoemaker
12-21-2013, 01:19 PM
I still have Vidblaster and will be using it while I transition, but I decided to invest in Wirecast. I haven't decided what I plan on doing, whether I will use a mixture of the two or Wirecast exclusively, but it made it much easier on the wallet to try it when I saw that there is a 30% off Telestream products until December 30.

Next up... building a new computer.

andrewzarian
12-21-2013, 01:53 PM
congrats. Its about time! Wirecast is much more of a powerful software.

BradShoemaker
12-21-2013, 02:20 PM
congrats. Its about time! Wirecast is much more of a powerful software.

It's been some time coming. I started using youtube live, I've been getting wirecast envy from everyone who has switched... So today I decided to make the purchase and then when I got to the site I was just about to buy it when I saw that they had a 30% code Holiday2013. That just made my day... And was a sign I was making the right decision.

jamesdelfresco
12-21-2013, 02:45 PM
lol another bites the dust.... I wonder how many people left vidtrasher to go to wirecast

AlBurr
12-21-2013, 09:48 PM
Yep that was pretty irresistible...was considering alternatives and then I saw this and pulled the trigger on Wirecast.

andrewzarian
12-22-2013, 09:40 PM
I was a big supporter of Vidblaster until I used Wirecast. I used it as an encoding machine for about 6 months then I started using it as my main switcher. there are still come features like a playlist missing but the video quality is much better than Vidblaster. No dropped frames and no video tearing

Spino
12-26-2013, 10:16 AM
I was a big supporter of Vidblaster until I used Wirecast. I used it as an encoding machine for about 6 months then I started using it as my main switcher. there are still come features like a playlist missing but the video quality is much better than Vidblaster. No dropped frames and no video tearing

... and many more compositing options