PDA

View Full Version : November is VidBlaster Give-a-way Month

TomSinclair
11-04-2013, 07:26 AM
I'll be giving away a VidBlaster Home Edition license ($195 USD) each week in November.

To enter, develop and produce a short video using the VidBlaster Home Edition (limit of 7 modules) that illustrates a new online show that you would like to create using VidBlaster. It can be an existing show or a new show. It can be sports, church, talk show or even show how to make shoes! Let your imagination run wild!

Upload the show to YouTube as an Unlisted video and send me the link. Beginning with the first show in November, I will announce a new winner each week and play that show's video live. If you already own a VidBlaster License, I will give you the equivalent value towards an edition upgrade and/or a version upgrade.

Send your show entry to Tom@ThatVidBlasterGuy.com.

Watch each week's shows here: www.thatvidblasterguy.com.

Good luck!

P.S. Watch for our new show coming in December.

oscarmartz
11-04-2013, 04:10 PM
How much would it cost for you to not give it away and ruin another persons life? :)

cseeman
11-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Many aren't a fan of MikeV but don't blame Tom for Mike's character flaws.
The best thing MikeV could do would be to give Tom the reigns for PR and Customer service interaction.
One may hope that if you win from Tom, you get Tom's support rather than Mike's.

oscarmartz
11-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Well after receiving an email from the admins on this site I have deleted my original post. I do agree that I was out of line. Tom I do not know you and it is unfair to attack you for my issues with Mike and his software.

Whatever you live and you learn I guess. I didn't mean to snap at you Tom. I am just frustrated with the situation over in the vidblaster camp. It is a very hostile environment and upsetting to see.

Spino
11-10-2013, 03:28 AM
The best thing MikeV could do would be to give Tom the reigns for PR and Customer service interaction.
One may hope that if you win from Tom, you get Tom's support rather than Mike's.

I totally agree. I had a lot of problems with MikeV but Tom does well its work. I'm still convinced that Wirecast 5 is a lot of steps much better than Vidblaster but this isn't a Tom problem. I noticed that Tom made a first step to Wirecast using it as encoder, well Tom I suggest you to do one more step.

Podnutter
11-11-2013, 05:09 PM
I agree tom is a nice guy. I have watched once or twice but i ended up going with wirecast.

JDavidPugh
03-12-2014, 03:38 AM

Ditto Ditto Ditto