PDA

View Full Version : Rudy from Belgium

rudyengels
10-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi,

I'm Rudy Engels from the Dutch speaking part of Belgium and am finally going to start with (live) podcasts.
Nights after nights, days after days, weeks after weeks I've read everything I could find about podcasts, live streaming, ... Than came hours and hours of watching tv shows on the internet (I need some sleep...).
One of my prefered sources is ttfn.tv. Guests like Rob Ashard, Kirk Harnack, ... were an incredible source. And than I came to this forum...
So now it's my time. Because I don't have the money some people have, I'm going to build it up slowly. I have already a very good camera (Panasonic AG-HMC151) and decent wireless lavalier microphone (Sennheiser) but now I'm going to buy a really good microphone, audio mixer, lights, background, videoswitcher, ...
I'm going to document my progression (which forum best?) so other people who want to start without "any" knowledge can benefit of it.
Can I already post a question here? I'm going to do a few podcasts in my native language (Dutch) but realize that my reach is not going to be that big in the beginning. I'd like to do it also in English but as I'm not a native speaker I'm going to make some mistakes. What do you think? Give it a go or improve my English first?
Anyway, many thanks to all of you for all these resources!

Kind regards,
Rudy Engels