PDA

View Full Version : Are there any services provide live syndicated streaming content for online radio?

mcurran
06-28-2013, 06:29 AM
What are the current options for internet broadcasters who seek live syndicated streaming content for their online radio stations? (Spoken audio content)

I've done a lot of Google searches but only find RSS-based text delivery.

mcphillips
07-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Could you give us an example or two of what you're looking for?

rocketman
07-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Could you give us an example or two of what you're looking for?

Any syndicated content - perhaps News?

andrewzarian
07-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Rocketman are you talking about content syndication networks or a service that will give you news ?

rocketman
07-08-2013, 05:09 AM
Rocketman are you talking about content syndication networks or a service that will give you news ?

Either one would be fine, although the content syndication networks I've researched don't provide news,
and most of them only serve broadcast stations.

nvradio
07-15-2013, 11:49 AM
radionomy gives you access to podcasts that you can insert into your program that will provide anything from news to weather for different regions. They are also working out partnerships with other news and information podcast services to give users access to a wide arrange of syndicated content. Check it out.

rocketman
07-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Radionomy and other stream hosts that offer syndicated content comes with a catch - they require you host on their servers so they control everything the listener sees - I was looking for outside syndicated content I can funnel into my own stream on my own server...

I'm still looking I can't find anything that is dynamically allocated. One could always insert an archived MP3 into the playlist but dynamically served syndicated programs would be the ideal.