PDA

View Full Version : Your Youtube channel opinion counts

techzentv
05-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone,

With the announcement of YouTube live this week I am rethinking my strategy for YouTube and would like to get everyone's opinion.

Right now I am creating a new YouTube channel for each show which means that I hava subscribers spread across a number of channels and if I wanted to use the new YouTube liver service, which channel would I use? Switching to different live channels does not make sense really.

I thought creating separate channels for each show would make more sense to the viewers since it is likely they are not interested in the other shows because some of them are so different but now I am questioning how I set it all up.

I would love to get everyone's opinion on the best way to setup YouTube, especially with the new YouTube Live.

Georges Van Luik
05-22-2013, 04:03 PM
I really think the best way is to use the playlist option for the differents shows, I'm gonna try to explain why.
For exemple if you have 10 shows and 10 channel with each 200 subscribers, it's less seller than if you have one channel with 2000 subscribers. I think that playing in the mind of each.
In your case when some one think about you and about one of your show he must think tech zen tv. If you dispersed your audience with different key words it will be not clear to find your web site after.
For finish I give you an easy way to have more subscribers on your channel, just ask to your audience to click and subscribe very simple and since I do that It work well.

That my opinion :-)

andrewzarian
05-23-2013, 08:06 AM
At GFQ We have a playlist for each show on the same channel. http://www.youtube.com/guysfromqueens .

techzentv
05-23-2013, 12:35 PM
That seems like it would make the most sense. I have never used the playlist option before. Now, I have to create a strategy to get everything moved into one channel without losing too much of what has been built up on the other channels.

Georges Van Luik
05-24-2013, 05:09 AM
Maybe create a short video to explain and upload on each channels. Send a personal message to each subscribers. Make a banner to promote your main channel on each old ...