PDA

View Full Version : My name is Josh Coleman aka Colm

Colm
04-29-2013, 05:28 PM
For those of you who do not know me my name is Josh but in the internet broadcasting world I am known as Colm. I started my own show back in 2004 called The Colmination, which could possibly be returning. I remember having to explain to friends to download an app called Lemon to subscribe to my show. My show even reached the top ten on podcast alley when that was the site that monitored stats. When iTunes came around with podcasting everything changed and the amount of shows that existed QUADRUPLED.

Now I am lucky enough to still be around podcasting but instead of audio I am doing video. The shows I currently do is the T4 Show W/ Michael Manna. From there we have been going strong for over 2 years. I also do a Nationals baseball podcast that is audio only but we are experimenting with video.

Now I am part of the GFQ Network and I see the possibilities of the medium. All of the content I consume is from internet broadcasting nowadays and I see more and more people going that route.

I am moving this June and I am planning on building a new studio so look for my background and quality to change, for the better.

andrewzarian
04-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Welcome to the IAIB Forum

Spencer Kobren
04-30-2013, 10:23 AM
Welcome to the forum Colm!

RadarGaming
05-02-2013, 04:38 AM
Nice to meet you Colm, and glad to have you on the IAIB

mcphillips
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Well, all I can say is "welcome"...and ATTACK!!!

MyTakeRadio
05-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Welcome Colm.... Been following since the T4 show so I look forward to seeing the new digs for the studio.

TheJeffAdamsShow
07-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Nice to meet you man!

ronknights
09-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Hey Colm! I've enjoyed watching you over the years! I love watching you and Michael Manna on the T4 Show, whenever I remember to watch!