PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Jadori
04-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

I first found out about IAIB going being one of my followers on Twitter. I really honored to be a part of the organzation. I am still new to the podcasting industry. I have been podcasting for over a year now. I created the show Condicast which focuses on covering diversity issues in the entertainment industry and race in new media. I am also working on two spin-offs to the show that we released later on in the year. My goal is to create a podcast network and to become the "Oprah" on the web lol. In the next couple of weeks I am working on a YouTube channel for my podcasts as well.

Besides podcasting, I also would like to become a DJ. I am a overall geek lol. I really enjoy Asian culture. I watch anime and read manga but I also enjoy watching Asian dramas also. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Spencer Kobren
04-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I first found out about IAIB going being one of my followers on Twitter. I really honored to be a part of the organzation. I am still new to the podcasting industry. I have been podcasting for over a year now. I created the show Condicast which focuses on covering diversity issues in the entertainment industry and race in new media. I am also working on two spin-offs to the show that we released later on in the year. My goal is to create a podcast network and to become the "Oprah" on the web lol. In the next couple of weeks I am working on a YouTube channel for my podcasts as well.

Besides podcasting, I also would like to become a DJ. I am a overall geek lol. I really enjoy Asian culture. I watch anime and read manga but I also enjoy watching Asian dramas also. I look forward to being a part of this community!

Welcome to the IAIB Jadori! We look forward to your participation.

andrewzarian
04-14-2012, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the site!

Jadori
04-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Thank you so much! I am so honored to be a part of such a wonderful community. I have still a lot to learn but being here with all you nice people will make things a lot easier.

Jadori
04-17-2012, 11:54 PM
Thanks! I just signed up for Stickam and I am starting my broadcast tomorrow! I am so excited!