PDA

View Full Version : Google+ On Air Live broadcast question?

MCMExpo
03-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi Everyone

Brand new here and trying to bring myself up to speed on live streaming.

I am an event organiser in the UK and we have streamed live from our events before using Ustream, but as everyone knows and quite rightly so they put ads in.

I have been reading on here about Google+ Hangouts on air.

Now I have tried it tonight and it does broadcast live through youtube and it gives you a url that you can put in a browser to see the feed.

Now the question i have is this, does this feed actually broadcast anywhere on my channel or is it only accessible through the link you are given?

Its great that you can now use youtube to broadcast live, but on the flipside a little counter productive if the live feed is not found on your actual youtube channel, I realise that once you stop broadcasting it posts to your channel.

I know perhaps I am hoping for more than is being offered but just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything.

Any help is appreciated and I look forward to using this site a lot.

Thanks
Paul

andrewzarian
04-01-2013, 08:20 AM
As far as I know if you are doing a Google hangout on hair it will be broadcasting on your youtube page.

MCMExpo
04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Hi Andrew
I thought that was the case, but I cant see it on the youtube page, only by going to the link that you are given on the on air page

So any ideas?

Thanks

Paul